Maple Walnut Granola
Maple Walnut Granola made with Mae’s Seasonings Maple Pumpkin. This can also be enjoyed by vegans. This is great as a topper for yogurt and fruit or enjoy as a cereal with milk.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp Mae's Seasonings Maple Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In saucepan melt together coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter until smooth.
- Meanwhile stir together oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax and Mae’s Maple Pumpkin.
- Then pour almond butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25 – 35 minutes until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
For more info on Mae's Seasonings Maple Pumpkin: Click Here!