Chipotle Chicken Wrap
A easy and very flavourful wrap thanks to our Chipotle Cocoa Rub. This is a great recipe when you would like something a little different for lunch when you are getting tired of sandwiches.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mae’s Seasonings Chipotle Cocoa
- Flour tortillas
- Green onions
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Chipotle Mayo:
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp Mae's Seasonings Chipotle Cocoa
- juice from 1/2 lime
- Rub olive oil on chicken breasts; then rub in Mae’s Chipotle Cocoa Rub.
- Cook in frypan 3 - 5 minutes per side until cooked and no longer pink. Slice up for wraps.
- Meanwhile, mix together all ingredients for the Chipotle Mayo.
- Assemble: Spread chipotle mayo on tortillas and top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions and cheddar cheese.